At PENGUIN HOUSES we deal also to help our customers meet the requirements to obtain the Golden Visa
What is the Golden Visa?
Foreign real estate investors can, from September 27, 2013, to obtain the Spanish residence permit by purchasing one or more dwellings provided the amount is equal to or greater than 500,000 €. Spanish residence permit 'Visa Gold' will allow foreign investors to reside in Spain and move throughout Europe thus promoting the Spanish property market.
PENGUIN HOUSES advisers are responsible for advising their customers in the process of obtaining Visa Gold , putting them in touch with colleagues , specialists in the field , and that will make something simple and quick process. The basic conditions that a foreign investor must meet to obtain a visa are as follows:
- Make an investment of 500.000 € or more (free of charge)
- The applicant must demonstrate that the investor owns the asset or property for the minimum amount of 500.000 €. To do this you must provide the certificate or certificates of proficiency Property Registry corresponding to the property or properties.
- To have an authorized public or private health insurance in Spain.
- For home purchase, it is only necessary to have the NIE. It is not mandatory to hold a bank account in Spain although it is recommended.
- Other common requirements such as: Do not be illegally in Spain, be over 18 years old, have no criminal record and have medical insurance.
- You can scroll reside in Spain and throughout Europe (Schengen area)
- The spouse and minor children may also benefit from the Spanish residence.
- Residence in a European country considered one of the best in terms of quality of life.
- Easy renewal process